Happy Tech Tuesday! A number of you have been asking for a harness schematic for the 1190 RX & SX, so here it is.
If you have technical questions you can always send them to email@example.com
ECM Dash Software Update
August 01, 2016
EBR Motorcycles is pleased to announce an ECM and Dash software update program for Model Year 2014 and 2015 1190RX and 1190SX motorcycles manufactured by Erik Buell Racing.
The new EBR Motorcycles launched all of the 2016 1190 models with several improvements in the ECM as well as with the latest dash software.
These improvements include:
- Improved shift light function to make the shift indication more visible to the rider.
- Improved diagnostic function to better identify when an error code is thrown.
- Enables quick shift function so kit is a “Plug & Play” accessory with no additional wiring required.
- Corrects condition that may result in an error code being incorrectly set after key on or start up.
- Enhanced display of barometric pressure on the dash’s live data screen.
EBR Motorcycles offers this update to owners of 2014 and 2015 1190 RX and SX motorcycles at no charge if the ECM and Dash are sent back to us for update through an authorized EBR Motorcycles dealer. (customer to pay return shipping).
The software selection from the dash’s diagnostic screen will tell you what revision of firmware and software the ECM and Dash are currently running. Please see attached image for the latest revision of each.
If you have questions you can contact tech@EBR.com or your dealer.
Check our website for the most up to date list of dealers.